Fujitsu Lifebook T904 (2 in 1) – Boot Up, Specifications & Review December 5, 2014Posted by Bilal in Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T904.
In the last post, we have done the unboxing of Fujitsu Lifebook T904, now we are going to explore it further. LIFEBOOK T904 has got a very powerful combination of the specifications which make it a quick response device. I have made a video to show the 2in1 tablet mode and to check its boot-up time (with all the default stuff loading at start-up):
LIFEBOOK T904 comes in different combination of the specs. Below are some of the prominent specifications of the device under test:
- Display: 13.3-inch Quad HD, 1440p, 2560×1440, 16:9 screen, pen and touch input supported
- Processor: Intel Core i7 (4th Gen) 2.70 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 (single module)
- Hard Disk: 256 GB, SSD, OPAL capable
- Sensors: 3-axis, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetic Field Sensor
- Others: Pull-out LAN Card, SIM Card Slot, Smart Card Slot, Finger Print Reader, Full HD Camera
Here is the screenshot of the system properties:
Microsoft has removed the Windows Experience Index (WEI) from Windows 8.1. Although it is not an absolute measure for the device, it was good for relative comparison of devices. I have used 3rd Party tools and got the WEI just to get a relative overview of the device.
Storage Media Details
As mentioned above, Fujitsu LIFEBOOK T904 has a SSD of 250 GB. The operating system comes with a single visible drive of about 221 GB out of which about 30 GB is consumed by the pre-loaded stuff (Windows 8.1 Pro, other OEM software and drivers). Rest of the space is reserved for recovery and other system activities. The details of the hard disk’s partitions is as below:
Review & Comments
Based on my current limited experience with LIFEBOOK T904, below are the good and not-so-good points about it:
- Sleek Aluminum body with semi glaze and mat finish
- Dual Microphone
- Stereo Speaker
- Large Touch-pad
- Dock Station for port extension
- Keyboard gives a plastic feel
- Maximum loudness of speakers is quite low
- The size of the device appears as slightly big
- With this much size, extra function/multimedia keys are expected.
I have got a little time with the LIFEBOOK and I am exploring it further. In the coming days I will be writing on other aspects of this wonderful device. Hope it will be a good experience.